My Local Pharmacy app allows patients:
- The ability to request prescriptions securely from an Apple/Android device directly to the nominated pharmacy
- The ability to track what the status of the repeat prescription request is by receiving notification(s) from the nominated pharmacy (not mandatory)
- To review a history of all the medication that has been repeated and the option of re-ordering
- To add reminders to take their medication
- To read patient information leaflets on a large selection of health conditions
Key features and benefits
My Local Pharmacy (MLP) is not just an application that allows the user to securely repeat their medication directly from their Apple/Android device but it also allows the patient to view the status of their repeat prescription through the journey. The app also allows the patient the ability to explore over the counter offers and pharmacy services that are tailored to their pharmacy of choice.
MLP also allows the user to see what other health services such as hospital, dentists and opticians are in the available within their location such.
The application revolves around the patient and draws in trusted medical information and support content from patient.info with a large selection of patient friendly health articles from within the device.
In order to complete the download of the MLP app, please contact your local pharmacy to check they are subscribed to provide the service where a unique code will be issued in order to complete registration of the My Local Pharmacy app.
For all support queries, please contact your nominated pharmacy for further guidance.
Click to view the My Local Pharmacy Mobile App demo video.